Saturday, June 25, 2011

buddhism wallpaper

images get free desktop wallpaper buddhism wallpaper. zen uddhism wallpapers
  • zen uddhism wallpapers



  • Hong12
    02-04 12:52 AM
    I just got the H1 Approval for 1 year and 2 months (1 year H1 Extension and 2 months recapture time). I am currently in Malaysia and need to apply for a visa at US Consulate in Malaysia. Since I am on the H1 visa, I have to show the proof that I will return back to Malaysia after the end of my work period in US. Accordingly, I would need to purchase the round trip ticket. The issue is that the plane ticket only valid for the maximum of 1 year, but my visa valid for 1 year and 2 months. Please advise if one way plane ticket would be sufficient for the visa interview or need to be a round trip plane ticket. If it is not, what should I do? Also, I wonder if the application package including I-129 submitted to USCIS need to be stamped �Certified True Copy� with the original signature of the lawyer or employer for the visa interview. Can I use the copy one that is stamped �Certified True Copy� with the non-original signatures of my lawyer or employer? Anybody pls help. Thank you very much.





    wallpaper zen uddhism wallpapers buddhism wallpaper. Buddhist Wallpaper
  • Buddhist Wallpaper



  • Bezzer
    09-06 10:15 AM
    um and theres many sites with ps tutorials... www.phong.com something starting with r...heh oh yeah and www.eyeballdesign.com has some good tutorials...though they mostly focus on interface design...oh well

    The thing i could sugest is for you to do a search on like google for ps7 tutorials...

    **** i really need to get ps7





    buddhism wallpaper. Buddhist Wallpapers Buddhist
  • Buddhist Wallpapers Buddhist



  • jliechty
    May 19th, 2005, 05:16 AM
    Could you post a similar crop of a problem image?

    First idea: put the lens to manual focus, and try that on a tripod. Perhaps the focus point got moved, and the camera is attempting to focus on black sky? This test would attempt to eliminate that.

    On the other hand, with the changing size of the moon, the camera could be overexposing more than it did in your first example (if that turns out to be the case, I'll explain why, so you can avoid it in the future). :)





    2011 Buddhist Wallpaper buddhism wallpaper. Buddhism Wallpaper
  • Buddhism Wallpaper



  • nonimmi
    05-30 02:52 PM
    I haven't come here for a while and don't know what's happening here. Several weeks ago, we said we would be happy if congresses pass CIR. How come we don't want CIR to be passed now?

    Gotta clear backlog Ma' :D



    more...


    buddhism wallpaper. more Buddhism wallpapers
  • more Buddhism wallpapers



  • natrajs
    08-16 09:38 PM
    To my knowledge you can start working after you apply for the SSN, and you show your EAD and SSN application as a proof to your employer.

    However some employers insist on SSN in those cases it will be a problem





    buddhism wallpaper. Tags: uddhist wallpaper
  • Tags: uddhist wallpaper



  • somegchuh
    08-21 04:02 PM
    Hi Guys,

    I just wanted to get some input from the veterans here who have started a business in partnership while they have been waiting for the coveted green card.

    What kind of legal paperwork does it take to start a business? I would think as long as you don't work for the business it should be ok? If you can own part of a corporation (stocks), you can be a partner in a business?

    Ideas?



    more...


    buddhism wallpaper. Gurus Wallpaper - Amu
  • Gurus Wallpaper - Amu



  • reddymjm
    03-16 01:26 PM
    Why he should expect an RFE in a Month or Two ?

    Any rational reason ?

    One way of reducing backlog is by issuing an RFE and a possible denial. Most of the EB3 with very old PD I would say before 2004 there is a standard RFE for an employment letter, resulting in a AC21 or some chance where they can deny some cases.





    2010 Buddhist Wallpapers Buddhist buddhism wallpaper. get free desktop wallpaper
  • get free desktop wallpaper



  • harrydr
    10-05 10:49 AM
    This is really what Obama's advisors should read. Employers cannot find qualified employees to even fill these great job openings (with unemployment rate nearing 10%). America is loosing already and will keep on loosing if immigrant workers do not take up these jobs to keep US competitive.

    Even as layoffs persist, some good jobs go begging - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091004/ap_on_bi_ge/us_good_jobs_unfilled)



    more...


    buddhism wallpaper. images/wallpapers/800x600/
  • images/wallpapers/800x600/



  • mbartosik
    03-12 03:33 PM
    I am in ROW, EB2 if they processed the interfiling, EB3 if not, with a PD of Dec 2002, and receipt date of 5 May 2007.

    My application was filed with Nebraska Service center, they moved to Texas (with SRC* receipt number), they moved back to Nebraska in October 2007.

    Even on EB3 my PD is now current.
    When they passed 60 days late according to processing times I raised a service request. They claim that they have 45 days to respond. Their 45 days will be up on Thursday, and I still have no response.

    So here is my plan...
    On Thursday call again. Raise another service request?
    Make an Info pass appointment ? - not sure IO could tell me more in person than over phone.
    On Thursday go see Congressman's office.
    Come May 2008 (one year since filing I485) if there is still no suitable reply to service request file WOM. Their lack of response to service request should annoy the judge hopefully.

    When I last spoke with an IO she thought that the notice date on the transfer notice was the processing date to use (Oct 2007) not the receipt date on it (May 2007). I believe she is plain wrong, and she was silent when I asserted that I believed she was wrong, and that's why the original receipt date is kept on the transfer notice. If someone has a link to the USCIS rule on this it would be helpful.

    Any comments please?





    hair Buddhism Wallpaper buddhism wallpaper. For Buddhism Screensaver EV
  • For Buddhism Screensaver EV



  • dilipb
    02-13 09:24 AM
    I am EB3, Indian, PD Aug 2004.
    This is stupid.
    "PD should be current to apply for 485
    and PD should also be current for them to approve my 485"

    Yup, retrogression sucketh.



    more...


    buddhism wallpaper. call as a Wallpaper with a
  • call as a Wallpaper with a



  • aat0995
    08-07 11:50 AM
    Mine was transferred sometime in Nov or late october of 07. They didn't do anything until the date for I-485 became current on 1st august. However, it might be just a co-incidence as my I-485 is still pending. So I am probably not under PPP program going on in TSC.





    hot more Buddhism wallpapers buddhism wallpaper. under the special Buddhist
  • under the special Buddhist



  • meridiani.planum
    12-31 01:05 AM
    Thanks a lot. This helps me.
    Now for this EAD, should I go thru an attorney or do it myself by the USCIS website.

    you can file EAD on your own, see the self-filing threads on IV, or other webapges on sites for required documentation. Dont spend money on an attorney just for this.



    more...


    house know much about Buddhism, buddhism wallpaper. Buddhist Wallpaper for PCs
  • Buddhist Wallpaper for PCs



  • tnite
    07-19 10:18 AM
    Can you start residency on EAD if you are the primary for 485? Meaning, can you use AC21 and change jobs from research to residency after 180 days from filing? Please help, really confused.


    I dont think so .maybe some one chime in

    The job description and job title should match what he was doing earlier , If I am right





    tattoo Tags: uddhist wallpaper buddhism wallpaper. uddhism wallpaper. of
  • uddhism wallpaper. of



  • nepaliboy
    05-22 09:55 AM
    I saw your profile. You are from Nepal.

    As far as Soft LUD is concerned, there should be one or two after finger printing. (Refer to http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18737 for EAD cases).

    Your priority date is current.
    I hope that they must have sent for Name Check long ago - this should not be blocking.
    What about processing date (Aug 24, 2007 is receipt date)? There was memo from USCIS that it may take over 18 months for processing date to come around Aug 2007. Your I485 i.e. GC can be blocked by processing date.

    For example today Nebraska is processing EB based I-485 Application of July 14, 2007. I heard that in a month there was just a change of three days. For Texas, keep on looking at




    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC















    thanks but my RD is july 2nd 2007 taxes service center



    more...


    pictures Gurus Wallpaper - Amu buddhism wallpaper. Buddhism wallpapers
  • Buddhism wallpapers



  • ashkam
    08-06 12:11 PM
    Took me 5 days from the Texas Center.





    dresses under the special Buddhist buddhism wallpaper. Tags: uddhist wallpaper
  • Tags: uddhist wallpaper



  • rajum02
    05-14 11:07 AM
    Howard County .. ( Columbia, ellicotcity)



    more...


    makeup images/wallpapers/800x600/ buddhism wallpaper. know much about Buddhism,
  • know much about Buddhism,



  • CantLeaveAmerica
    07-21 05:17 PM
    My wife and I received a similar RFE in yesterday's mail. It seems they do not have our form I-693 in their possession. Wonder why they took 2 years to figure that out though we had submitted all documents in its entirety at that time. Anyways, we will be redoing the medicals and sending them the form..an additional $500 for both of us!
    Back to your question, YES, we did both receive a letter for the RFE along with a yellow(gold) paper with the officer #, receipt #, reply by date (33 days if received by post), A# and the address for the sealed envelope from doctor to be sent to printed on it. The yellow letter has to be placed on the top. Btw, the officer # was same for both mine and my wife's cases.

    Please note that in the last paragraph, this is what it states: "You must submit the requested information within 30 days from the date of this letter (33 days if this notice was received by mail). Failure to do so may result in the denial of your application."

    Does this mean that there are some folks that may receive the RFE through email only and therefore will not receive the yellow(gold) paper in the regular mail? I dont know...

    Hope this info helps...





    girlfriend uddhism wallpaper. of buddhism wallpaper. Buddhism Wallpaper by
  • Buddhism Wallpaper by



  • snhn
    10-23 05:09 PM
    Hello all,

    is it normal for someone to get their EAD approved before the AP. I just got my EAD approved yesterday and my wife got hers approved today. However, out AP applications are not approved yet.

    I have some co workers who got their EAD and AP approved on the same day.

    so just wondering if there could be something wrong or is this normal.

    Our cases are in Texas.

    Thanks!





    hairstyles call as a Wallpaper with a buddhism wallpaper. cooked uddhism wallpaper.
  • cooked uddhism wallpaper.



  • Green.Tech
    10-23 05:11 PM
    Nothing wrong with that. USCIS likes to work randomnly so no big deal.





    ihabosman
    08-13 09:15 PM
    ihabosman and MUKRAW6,

    Do any of you guys have a TSC approved I140??????????????

    THANKSSSSSSSSSS for your REPLY

    No. My I-140 was approved in 2006 by NSC .....





    dj9533
    11-10 11:54 AM
    AP
    I485 Receipt Notice
    EAD(just in case)
    thats all you need



    No comments:

    Post a Comment